Center for Ecological History, Renmin University, Beijing, China
The Center for Ecological History at Renmin University opened in May 2012 and has been a major partner of the RCC ever since. The partnership is centered around a joint international conference, held in China every year. As a result of these conferences, the RCC has also partnered with the Center for Ecological History on two issues of Global Environment: 2017/1 - ''Manufacturing Landscape: Nature and Technology in Environmental History'' and 2016/1 - ''The Country and the City.''
- 25.05.2017 – 27.05.2017: “Knowing Nature: The Changing Foundations of Environmental Knowledge”
- 21.05.2016 – 23.05.2016: “Transformations of the Earth”
- 28.05.2015 – 31.05.2015: “Manufacturing Landscapes—Nature and Technology in Environmental History”
- 29.05.2014 – 03.05.2014: “The Country and the City: Connecting People and Their Places in Environmental History
- 23.05.2013 – 26.05.2013: “Disasters Wet and Dry: Rivers, Floods, and Droughts in World History”