Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


Who can I address for academic purposes?

Generally, the RCC directors are your point of contact for all academic queries. However, the Carson Center’s administrative staff can also assist fellows with questions regarding academic activities and programs at RCC and other Munich institutions.