More information coming in early 2023.
Please find frequently asked questions to the application process here:
- How do I register for the application portal?
- What do I need to know about a Rachel Carson Center fellowship?
- What are the main criteria for a successful application?
- Do you require teaching experience for an application?
- Do I need to have a current affiliation in order to apply?
- Does my fellowship have to end by 31 December 2023?
- What do the categories ''doctoral,'' ''post-doctoral,'' and ''senior scholars'' mean?
- Who should I address my cover letter to?
- Does the 1,000 word limit for the project description include citations?
- What format should the research schedule have?
- What kind of references should I list? What is required of my references?
- The application portal is not working. Can I submit my application via email?
- The online portal has destroyed my formatting. How can I fix this?
- Can a former fellow apply for a Landhaus fellowship?
- My question has not been answered here. Who can I contact?