Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


Can I bring copies of the required documents instead of the originals?

Yes, but these documents must be certified copies. If these documents are not written in German or English, a certified translation by an accredited translator is required. Some original documents need to be legalized to ensure that these documents are issued by qualified authorities.