Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


Is there any de-registration procedure?

At the end of the fellowship period at RCC, fellows need to de-register at the Residence Registration Office. You will be asked to fill out a form which can be sent to KVR via fax or mail.

Please see http://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/home_en/Department-of-Public-Order/Registration-Deregistration.