Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


Who is my contact person for administrative and academic matters?

The managing director and office manager will set up the AR’s stay in Munich and prepare the service contract. While in residence, they can also provide more information on administrative matters, including facilitating the contact to LMU’s research and grants office.

The RCC directors will consult on the project proposal. ARs should plan to sign up for their office hours during their stay in Munich.