Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


How can I become an Affiliated Researcher?

Most ARs are either former fellows or have been chosen based on their applications for a fellowship. However, the RCC does accept applications for Affiliated Researchers on a rolling basis.

If you are interested in being an Affiliated Researcher, please submit the following to applications@rcc.lmu.de:

  • Cover letter, outlining the grant(s) you are interested in applying for
  • CV
  • Project description / draft for the grant
  • Contact information for 2 references