The RCC partners with diverse research institutions around the world to further environmental history and related fields globally. These partnerships include joint conferences, lectures series, graduate programs and exchanges, as well as joint publications and digital projects.
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS), Germany
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin, Germany
- Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities (KWI), Essen, Germany
- Interdisciplinary Environmental History: Natural Environment and Societal Behaviour in Central Europe, Göttingen, Germany
- Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media, George Mason University, USA
- University of Kansas, USA