Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society

Breadcrumb Navigation


Can the RCC assist me in finding daycare/schooling for my child(ren)?

There are a number of daycare and kindergarten options for young children as well as schooling options for older children, but places can be hard to come by. As a fellow at the Rachel Carson Center, you are entitled to get assistance in finding daycare and schooling for your children from the LMU’s PME Familienservice. The RCC’s administrative team will put you into direct contact with the PME Familienservice to find the most suitable option for your specific situation.

To request the support of the PME Familienservice, the fellow will need to fill out a request form provided by the RCC’s administrative team. A copy of the fellow’s passport must be forwarded along with the request form. Upon acceptance of your fellowship, you will also receive a guide from the RCC on bringing the family to Munich.